Pediatric Psychological Associates is open and seeing patients either in our office or by telehealth. The type of appointment will be determined by your doctor. Most of our doctors are managing their own schedule at this time due to limited administrative staff being in the office. Please be patient as it may take a little more time to respond to voicemails left at the office.
We are following strict CDC guidelines for the patients that are being seen in the office. Please refer to the following information for reference:
- Please DO NOT come into the office if you or any member of your household has been sick with a cold, flu, flu-like symptoms, fever of 100+ degrees or been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19.
- We ask that only the patient and parent/guardian be at the appointment. No siblings or other family members. This helps limit the number of people in the office at one time.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- The office is being wiped down and sanitized daily. The doctors are wiping down their offices before and after each appointment.
- Psychologists are categorized as an essential business and are permitted to remain open under federal and state law, including Governor Beshear's Executive Orders.
Thank you for putting your trust in Pediatric Psychological Associates and we will continue to do everything possible to continue to serve you at this critical time.